Monday, March 24, 2014

Oldies But Goodies: Spring

I'm so glad that spring is finally here!  Even though we are still having some chilly mornings, the sun has been happy and here for the most part.  Here are a few of the blooms from my yard.  It's just so much more cheerful out there!  :)



To start this season off right, here are few oldies but goodies geared for your favorite seasonal springtime holidays!



1.  The Umbrella Book Companion Pack


This one isn't super exclusive to spring, but I just love reading this book around this time of year.  The Umbrella by Jan Brett is one of my favorites full of fun rainforest creatures!  Read more about this product at my blog post here.


2.  Easter Worksheets and HW Pack


This Easter bunny themed homework pack is great for my artic kids.  There are lots of fun cut and glue activities and games included.  Plus, it's all black and white.  Perfect for printing and going!  Check it out here.


3.  Chick Artic Memory


My kids love memory and these cute chicks don't disappoint.  Bright and colorful, these artic cards are great for any type of matching game.  Read more about it here.


4.  Easter Treat Speech Freebie


Jellybeans anyone?  This is another one of my food freebies that's made to be played with real (or pretend) jellybeans!  Open-ended games are always a hit in my speech room.  Check out the blog post here.


5.  Happy Easter Biscuit Freebie


We love Biscuit in our speech room!  Check out this blog post for a free mini book companion pack and a peek at how I use it.


6.  Fluency Pinwheels


Here's a springtime fluency game that's great for this time of year.  Make your own pinwheels or play the card game.  Check it out at this blog post.


7.  Blooming Preschool Language


This pre-K language game is kind of like the spring version of my Penguin Preschool Packet.  It targets goals like prepositions, categories, basic concepts, and more.  Read more about it HERE!


Hope some of these help you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...