Friday, September 5, 2014

Themed Therapy Worksheet Combo

This year has probably been my busiest, craziest, most hectic beginning of the year I've ever experienced in all my 8 years of being an SLP.  I feel like I'm being pulled in five directions and have redone my schedule five thousand times.  The last thing I have time to do is spend a lot of time planning, which is why I am loving this themed therapy thing SO much these days.

Do you use themes in therapy?  I know that several of my sweet bloggy friends do and love it, so I wanted to be on the ball with it this year.  I've already sat down and planned my themes for the entire school year.  Pretty fab, right?  This month I'm covering superheroes, pirates, and football.  The kids are eating it up so far!  

To make my life even easier, I created another worksheet pack that covers these specific themes!  It's a combo pack, so it's a LOT bigger than my other ones (63 pages!).  Check it:

 
This pack includes all of my favorite worksheet activities.  They are geared toward articulation but can usually be adapted for other skills as well.  There are generic worksheets for all 3 themes and including dots, cut and paste, color a picture, syllables, tic-tac-toe, roll and color, draw and describe, and more (i.e. there are pirate, superhero, and football sheets for each of the type of worksheet).  Here are a few examples.





Plus, there are already filled out worksheets for /r/ and /s/ (30 of them!)






What do you think?  You can grab them at my TPT store HERE!  

Want to win a copy of your own??  Just comment below with how this would help you.  I'll pick a random winner on Sunday!  :)  Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Would love to win. I can see may students enjoying these theme this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a superhero themed classroom. It would be a perfect fit. They are perfect for my kids to practice their goals while waiting their turn in small group!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! These are totally fun and engaging! They are absolutely the perfect themes for us! Our school theme is Superheros (we are a Leader in Me school), so I am on the lookout for superhero activities. My kids and I like Pirate stuff, and we have several pirate games, but no pirate worksheets! I live in the South, and Football is super, super, super big here! These activities would be a huge compliment and addition to our favorite "go-to" therapy games, and would give my kids the fun, extra practice that they need at school and at home! Your activities would perfectly fill our needs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I,too, am incorporating themes this year...and trying to be more organized...and trying to communicate better with parents! This certainly would help!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I am doing themes this year too and am starting a pirate theme soon, so this would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am about to start my second year of themes! All of these are on my schedule. My kids LOVE roll and color activities, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you! I am a veteran SLP however every year I say I will be more organized and prepared! The themes have really helped me out. With two small kids of my own, it is difficult to get things done on my spare time!!!:) Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look wonderful! I am trying to be more organized this year and working in themes may be the way to go! This packet would definitely help! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great!! I would love these to spice up my homework arsenal :) I feel like I'm always using the same sheets for homework. Variety would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! The random number generator picked you!! Yay! You win the worksheet pack. Please email me at busybeespeech@gmail.com for your prize. :) :)

      Delete
  10. I really like this packet! The worksheets would be fun for the students and also easy to send home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have so many /r/ students I could use this with! Also, this has been a crazy year and I feel like I have no materials which is untrue, but how I feel nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have many boys on my caseload who would love pirates, superheroes and football! Preferred interest = motivation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...