Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ASHA Bound!

Wow, it's finally here!  Tomorrow SLPs from all over the country will be traveling to the great city of Orlando for an amazing time of learning, collaborating, venting, exploring, chatting, and more.  Guess who's going to be a part of it this year?  Me!  I'm super pumped to be co-hosting a blogger booth with my oh-so-fab bloggy friends.  So pretty PLEASE drop by and visit at booth #1359!  You'll be able to enter to win lots of exciting materials plus score a few freebies!

Check out everybody that will be there!


There will be different contests and prizes at the booth each day (plus CANDY of course)!  You can find the contest schedule and lots more details at ashaslpbloggers.blogspot.com.  Here's a little preview:


And if you happen to stop by the booth while I'm there, you'll be able to grab a little freebie especially from me!  So come by often or find me around the convention and mention my blog.  I'll have some business cards and extra freebies on hand to give you!


Are you going to ASHA?  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...