Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Fun in the Speech Room

Last week was all about Thanksgiving in my speech room.  I thought I'd share a Target dollar spot find with you that my kids had a blast with!


This came in one big roll of Thanksgiving fun.  I separated it out and made a couple rows, since my speech room wasn't big enough to spread the whole thing out!


We used EET stickers and talked about turkeys and other pictures on the sheets.


We did lots of do-a-dots and coloring and practiced our artic words lots and lots of times.


Some even glued pictures of words with their sound in them onto their sheets.


Overall, I'd say this activity was a success.  Their favorite part was probably getting to do speech on the floor!

What do you think?  Did y'all have any Thanksgiving fun in your speech rooms?

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for the ideas. Totally going to try doing speech on the floor with some of my print n' go sheets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...