Saturday, March 7, 2015

Yipp Yapp Yay Apps!

If you use a lot of apps in therapy, you've GOT to check out Yapp Guru if you haven't already.

I use my iPad regularly in therapy, so I'm always on the lookout for quality and engaging apps to use for my students.  Back in November at ASHA Convention, I was able to connect with so many amazing people and companies.  After meeting with the folks over at Yapp, I was so excited to come on board as an expert reviewer.  :)
 A little about the site:

  • It was created to provide a credible and easy-to-use resource for people using apps in therapy and education.
  • Reviews are completed by "experts" who have tried out the app and can give you meaningful pros and cons about them.
  • Yapp Guru has a large database of speech therapy apps that have been reviewed and voted on.  
  • YOU can even vote for your favorite apps by clicking on the "vote" button under each app.
  • It's super easy to use and navigate the site.  You can search by an app name, keyword, or browse by therapy category.
It should really be a go-to place for you before you spend your hard on $$ purchasing any app.

I'm happy to say that I'm now an App Guru Expert!  You can check out my reviews HERE.  


We're even having a little fun of our own and challenging each other to create and link up lots of fabulous reviews for you!  Let's see who can write the most reviews during the month of March!  :)

I love a good contest!  What do you think?  Are you a Yapp fan?  What apps would you like to see reviews on?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...